Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit.
Each scarf pattern is designed from photographs of ravens in Canada's spectacular Northwest Territories. Every pattern features the stunning shapes and colours of our beautiful land, animals and communities.
Printed in Canada and made from pure silk, this sheer scarf is extremely light and airy. Outstanding quality print makes each piece a wearable work of art.
- Made from 100% Silk; Silk is washed prior to being cut, sewn and shipped
- Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Very soft hand, lovely drape
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Print is visible about 50% on the back side
- Machine wash in cold water with ½ cup vinegar and two teaspoons of salt, hang to dry, iron on silk setting
Note: Scarves are made on demand and shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. Production time is approximately a week and shipping times will vary depending on destination. It may take a few weeks from date of order to receive your item(s).
Shipping is calculated at checkout using manufacturer’s rates.